Monday, September 15, 2008

MISSION COMPLETED!!

Yesterday I finished my body cleansing/detoxing! I feel proud of myself for actually going through with it. It wasn't easy let me tell you. As I mentioned on an earlier post, giving up red meat and taking 12 big pills a day was tough, but the real biatch was drinking 8 servings of water a day. I hate drinking water... I really do.

The suffering was worth it though. My body feels way cleaner now (reason 1 for doing it). But the best is that now I am in the habit of eating less red meat and drinking water all day (reason 2). I been told that all it takes is two weeks of doing something repeatedly for your mind to make it a habit. Funny how I thought I would go straight for a steak when finished but I'm actually not craving it.

I recommend it to anybody. Even if you eat pretty healthy like I do, there's so much processing and crap in our food now and toxins that your body can't get rid of on it's own.

The Chick-Fil-A cows would be proud of me.

No comments: